It is the Mission of Women Together to provide shelter and programs for women, men and children who are victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
TO ACCOMPLISH THIS MISSION WOMEN TOGETHER EXIST TO:
- Provide emergency shelter to women and their children who fear they are in danger of domestic abuse.
- Provide programs which meet the immediate physical and emotional needs of clients.
- Provide programs for clients which will help curb the cycle of abuse.
- Provide programs to increase public awareness of domestic violence, sexual assault, and to address issues relating to prevention.
- Provide counseling and support services to sexual assault victims.
The 24 hour shelter is available for women and children. Shelter for men is provided at a different location.
We have a 24 hour crisis hotline available for victims The hotline number is 1-800-580-4879.